Looking for the snazziest game-changing gadgets? These top 5 gadgets make the best gifts for your loved ones or a treat to yourself!
1. Fit-bit Inspire 2: Fit-bits were one of the first sports watches on the market-and continue to be a great choice for moderate or active exercise. The Inspire 2 can keep track of your heart rate 24/7, exercise activity, and blood pressure. The watch has a long battery life, lasting 10 days before needing another charge. Users can even wear it to bed and use the sleep quality tracking feature to make sure they are getting a good night’s rest. It’s a great gadget to keep track of your overall health.
2. Nintendo Switch: Now you don’t have to choose between a handheld vs home console. The Nintendo Switch is one of the most innovative and popular gaming devices today. Reminiscent of the Nintendo 3DS, the Switch is portable, but it can also be connected to large TV screens. With a variety of multiplayer games, the Nintendo Switch is definitely a great gadget choice for the whole family.
3. Anker Magnetic Battery Pack: While battery packs may not seem like the most innovative device, this gadget is worth mentioning. Many battery packs don’t even last long enough to fully charge your phone while you’re on-the-go. But with Anker’s battery pack, the pack magnetically attaches to the phone, and its 5,000mAh battery can charge your phone twice over.
4. Byecold’s Smart Mirror: Make your home smarter and more modern with this fancy futuristic mirror. This smart mirror has adjustable lighting settings: warmer tones for the day and cooler tones for night. The mirror also displays the weather, time, and date on the bottom left corner. It can also measure the indoor temperature and defog itself!
5. Lucy Ultra: Sick and tired of vacuuming and mopping every week? Do you ever wish you had your own personal cleaner? Trifo Lucy is a dual sweeping and mopping robot vacuum designed to be your very own personal cleaner! She uses smart AI object recognition to easily avoid clutter around your house and can connect to Alexa or Google so you don’t even have to lift a finger for clean floors!