All Trifo robot vacuums come with 1 year limited warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects for the robot vacuum only and does not include normal wear and tear or accessories. The battery is covered by a 6 month warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly from Trifo are covered by a limited 1 year warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
The limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country that were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with suitable replacement parts or a factory refurbished model of equal value when available; otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- The customer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- The customer must provide videos or photos of the defect
- Trifo must document what happens when customer troubleshoots the product
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Trifo.com
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping Must be Covered by the Customer for the Following:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
The Warranty Does Not Cover the Following:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase for Trifo.com orders)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
Next Steps for Items Not Covered Under Warranty
Contact our Customer Support Team for next steps if your items are not covered by the warranty.