1. Google Calendar: First up, we’ve got Google Calendar, or as avid users like to call it, G-Cal. You’ve probably heard of this one already-and for good reason. G-Cal helps you plan out your day, week, or even month in advance, keeping track of your meetings, tasks, and even friends’ birthdays. You can also send events to friends or colleagues and include updates to be visible on both ends. Better yet, G-Cal is completely free!
2. Todoist: Is your notes app filled with dozens of unchecked lists? Todoist is an excellent tool to help keep track of your tasks throughout the week. You can plan ahead, even months in advance.. Although it’s difficult to view all tasks in a calendar format, you can break down your tasks into various subjects, keeping your list tidy and compartmentalized.
3. Gasbuddy: When you’re on-the-go, GasBuddy helps you track the lowest prices for gas. This app allows users to quickly search for gas stations using filters on price, distance, type of gas, available forms of payment and more.
4. Scannable: Do you own your own photocopier or printer? Most people don’t, especially in this day and age. That’s why Scannable is such a useful app that scans your documents for you and all you need is your phone! The app automatically crops, angles, and colors your photo to look exactly like a professional scan. Best part is, you can now send it to your peers directly via email, text, AirDrop, or any other communication app.
5. Trifo Home: If you’re a busybody and are constantly on-the-go, Trifo home appliances and the Trifo Home App are perfect tools to help you obtain a more carefree lifestyle. The Trifo Home App pairs with Trifo robot vacuums and helps you fully automate chores like vacuuming and mopping. The app provides advanced features such as video surveillance, scheduled cleaning, and mapping of your home to allow you to set no-go zones for your robot vacuum. Imagine taking this time consuming chore off your to-do list every week. You never have to touch your vacuum again!