You'll never know how easy your life could be until you try using these top 5 home appliances.
1. Revolution InstaGLO R180: What’s the best thing since sliced bread? Toasted bread! The Revolution smart toaster is a genius invention that allows you to pick exactly how dark you’d like your toast. The large display screen even provides a countdown timer for your perfectly toasted toast!
2. Instapot: This omnipotent kitchen appliance can make anything, from rice to a rack of ribs to even yogurt! With just a push of a button, the Instapot starts to cook on its own, requiring barely any effort.
3. Panasonic NI-WL600 Cordless Iron: Cords are a thing of the past and cordless irons are an absolute game changer. The Panasonic iron is affordable and reliable, delivering a painless ironing experience we didn’t know we needed.
4. PopBabies Portable Blender: With busy schedules it may be hard to get your daily vitamins or protein. This portable blender is perfect for blending fresh smoothies wherever you go. It also has a long battery life so you only need to charge it after about 20 uses.
5. Emma Pet: Do you have pets that shed like crazy? Emma Pet is the best robot vacuum for pet owners. Built with 4000 Pa suction power, this robot vacuum takes care of all floors, including hardwood floors, tiles, and carpets. Its extra large dustbin and special pet hair extractor is designed to handle all types of pet hair.