Due to the growth of our business, we are in demand of professional services of a Senior R&D Engineer. The Senior R&D Engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct computer vision and robotics algorithm research and development, software development, hardware integration with algorithm and software;
- Develop real-time computer vision and machine learning algorithms to analyze high-resolution point cloud data in highly dynamic scenes;
- Architect and design the next generation platform;
- Research and develop scalable machine learning solutions;
- Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image recognition/classification, object detection/tracking/recognition, 3D scan and deep learning;
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack computer vision, machine learning solutions and robotic system;
- Develop innovative machine learning and computer vision applications and showcasing them on real-time platforms;
- Collaborate with other computer engineers to design optimal performance and interfaces;
- Modify existing application to correct bugs and improve its performance.
- Master’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related degree;
- Deep understanding of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming;
- Expert knowledge and skills in the practical application of engineering science and technology, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to design and production
- Proficiency in essential computer programming software such as C++, C, C#, Python, JAVA, Pascal, Android, etc.;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytic skills.
Apply to Trifo, Inc. 4699 Old Ironsides Dr., Suite 390, Santa Clara, CA 95054