Due to the growth of our business, we are in demand of professional services of a Senior C/C++ Software Engineer. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct computer vision and robotics runtime, middleware and software development, and hardware integration with sensors and software;
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack computer vision, machine learning solutions and robotic system;
- Develop highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators in C/C++;
- Configuring, maintaining, and building upon deployments of industry-standard tools (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins, Docker, CMake, Jira);
- Support and improve our tools, infrastructure, and processes that support rapid and reliable development and delivery of high-quality software, e.g. build & release ecosystem;
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to develop tradeoff curves for accuracy vs the runtime resources/constraints such as latency, energy;
- Modify existing application to correct bugs and improve its performance.
- Master’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related degree;
- 3+ years Software Engineering, including experience with C/C++ programming;
- Experience with parallel computing, GPU/CUDA, DSP, SIMD and OpenCL programming;
- Middleware experience with RTPS systems such as DDS;
- Experience with version control, continuous integration and build release systems, e.g. Jenkins;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.