Due to the growth of our business, we are in demand of professional services of a Senior Computer Vision Engineer specializing in Deep Learning. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Research and develop practical solutions for 3D scene understanding (e.g., object detection, semantic segmentation) using state-of-the-art deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML) methods;
- Develop real-time computer vision and ML/DL algorithms to process multimodal data (e.g. image, point cloud) in dynamic scenes;
- Develop novel ML/DL techniques to achieve state-of-the-art accuracy within the constraints of on-device and real-time execution for robotics applications;
- Collaborate with other software engineers to develop innovative ML/DL techniques for vision, robotics, user interface and other use-cases;
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to develop tradeoff curves for accuracy vs the runtime resources/constraints such as latency, energy;
- Modify existing algorithm and software to correct bugs and improve its performance.
- Master’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related degree;
- 3+ years of experience in building, leading and specializing in commercial computer vision and ML/DL projects from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production;
- 3+ years of industrial experience in C/C++ and Python programing;
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe2;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.