Senior Computer Vision Engineer – 3D Vision (Santa Clara, CA)
Due to the growth of our business, we are in demand of professional services of a Senior Computer Vision Engineer who specializes in 3D Vision. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Research and develop advanced real-time 3D perception solutions including SLAM, image and point cloud understanding, 3D reconstruction, and sensor fusion;
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack computer vision and machine learning solutions for AI robots;
- Analyze and optimize computer vision algorithms on mobile/embedded devices (e.g., using hardware acceleration such as GPU/DSP);
- Collaborate with other software engineers to develop innovative techniques for vision, robotics, user interface and other use-cases;
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to develop tradeoff curves for accuracy vs the runtime resources/constraints such as latency, energy;
- Modify existing algorithm and software to correct bugs and improve its performance.
- Master’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related degree;
- 3+ years of experience in building, leading and specializing in commercial computer vision projects from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production;
- 3+ years Software Engineering, including experience with C/C++ programming;
- Solid understanding in 3D geometry, image and point cloud processing, and machine learning;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.